Introducing The 20 Liter Wireframe Retroreflective Daypack by Cole Keller
This pack is highly retroreflective, meaning that any light shined on the external polyurethane will reflect nearly equal intensity back in the general direction of the source. Much like a street sign or traffic cone, this backpack will act as a beacon anytime light is directed its way.
Additionally, the use of an external wireframe traditionally reserved for much larger hiking backpacks provides unprecedented support and weight distribution for this size pack.
- High visibility waterproof retroreflective polyurethane fabric with waterproof 600 denier nylon base
- Water resistant #8 YKK counter drive zippers
- Padded air suspension system
- External wireframe for added support and structure
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Padded shoulder straps
- 20 liter capacity
- Padded laptop pocket
- Padded tablet compartment
- Inner zip pocket
Net Weight 1lb 12oz./785grams/0.8kg
Made in China. ©Cole Keller 2017. All Rights Reserved.